Matte lipstick 886 ORANGE RED 'SHAKE THE GROUND'
This is the new generation of natural, organic and vegan formulas, which is long-lasting and intense.
This warm but wild red lipstick is an intense red with a hint of orange, some would say a 'tomato red' or 'poppy red'. It enhances dark or slightly olive skin tones and fits perfectly with auburn hair or redheads.
The perfect makeup finish
- Easy-Mat finish, the ideal balance between matte and shine.
- Long-lasting without drying out the lips, thanks to a precise dosage of botanical oils & waxes.
- High coverage: the formula is loaded in pigments for an impeccable colour rendering.
- Invisible touch-ups: because the texture-rich in vegetable oils does not dry too fast, small touch-ups are invisible.
A safe, natural, vegan and cruelty-free line-up
- 81.4% ingredients of natural origin (the only non-natural ingredients are synthetic colour pigments)
- 40% of organic ingredients (from organic farming)
- Vegan: no ingredient of animal origin or involving animal exploitation
- Cruelty-free: European regulations prohibit animal testing, and we refuse animal testing outside of Europe.
- We use natural or synthetic pigments, in order to offer a wide range of colours, and in particular refuse the use of carmine pigment extracted from mealybugs, certainly natural but not in line with our ethical requirements.
- Tested under dermatological control
- The formula contains neither essential oils nor gluten.
- 100% natural scent
- Made in Italy
Key ingredients: organic castor seed oil, organic carnauba wax, organic corn extract, organic coconut oil, organic centella asiatica extract, organic aloe vera, pigments
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), MICA, OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, UNDECANE, CI 15850 (RED 6), TRIDECANE, CI 45410 (RED 27 LAKE), GLYCERYL ROSINATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, CI 15850 (RED 7), SILICA, AQUA (WATER), LECITHIN, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID, ALUMINA, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE
REVIEWED & APPROVED
All the materials used for the bottle and its packaging are approved by European natural standards: aluminum cover, recyclable plastic bottle, cardboard from sustainably managed forests and without metallic decor or varnish for optimal recyclability, etc...
The lipstick that goes on well and quickly!
No need to be an expert: the creamy texture is easily applied on the lips, the tip of the applicator has a great shape for a quick application with precise contours. Its drying time, slightly longer than a classic lipstick, allows small touch-ups without them being seen.
The important thing is not to apply too much material: you can apply with a brush for better precision, and press the lips on a paper tissue after application to better 'fix' the color.
Remove make-up using a makeup remover with a rich texture, such as an oil or thick milk.
Close tightly after each use, and keep away from daylight. The optimal period of use after opening (P.A.O.) for this type of product is 12 months, as for conventional lipsticks.